Bluetooth and portable speakers issue

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by msharpe, Jan 1, 2014.

1. msharpe

msharpe New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have purchased both iHome and Phillips bluetooth enabled portable speakers for my office. I was able to pair my Droid Raxr Maxx HD to each device fine but neither would stream from the speakers, only from the phone. I purchased the iHome first and when, after trying multiple times to find a fix, took it back thinking something may have been wrong with it but then had the same issue with Phillips. My wife's iPhone worked fine with both. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

2. pdoyle

pdoyle Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I believe there are two steps to the successful process; pairing (which your Razr remembers after you set it up), and connection (which needs initiation each time after you have disconnected from the bluetooth speaker. E.g. I have paired my Razr with a headset, my car stereo, and now a portable speaker; only one of which can be connected at any given time. I don't know if it's a device issue; but Santa brought me a TDK Life on Record A33 Wireless Weatherproof Speaker which was so easy to pair/connect to, and the sound quality and volume and bass is so amazing! Much less expensive and IMO better sound than much higher-priced brands. Plus its built-in microphone allows bluetooth speaker phone for phone calls. Amazing.
    hope this helps

3. jimmythegent

jimmythegent Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Already having issues? Welcome to the club. For the past few days my 4G icon just disappears and I have no data, why? Who knows. I will most likely be told on here that "its defective"/

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page
can i pair and run 2 bluetooth speakers with a droid maxx

hmdx bluetooth issues on droid

how do i bluetooth a titan speaker to my fone
how to fix bluetooth connection problems on the titan speaker
ibt16 volume problem
ihome ibt16 not connecting
ihome ibt16 wont pair
ihome ibt16 wont pair to lg -vs410pp cell phone
is there a fix for tdk a33 issues
why wont droids pair with ihomes