1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth and Navigation problems

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by cincycats51, Jul 5, 2011.

1. cincycats51

cincycats51 New Member

My dad got the Droid Charge basically for the navigation for his new car, and pairing the bluetooth to make hands free calls. He just got a 2011 VW CC and the connection with Bluetooth is fine when making and receiving calls, but he just got his car mount in the mail today and we set it up and things went wrong...

The navigation works fine when not paired with the car, but when you get into the car and the bluetooth is paired, the navigation stops talking and there are no more sounds. It seems to me that the audio is trying to be transmitted through the bluetooth, but it isn't doing that. When I turn off the bluetooth, the navigation volume works again just fine through the phone, but now there is no bluetooth connection for calls. It seems to be one or the other, and you can't use both. Can anybody help me out with this?
  2. BeefJerky

BeefJerky New Member

The navigation instructions are most likely being sent via A2DP over bluetooth. At least with my car radio, I have to select the bluetooth source for to hear A2Dp. Try looking through the sources on his car radio.
Search tags for this page

android charge bluetooth not working for navagation

bionic connect to vw cc bt audio

connecting dried charge to car blue tooth

droid x navigation not coming over speakers in 2010 vw cc

samsung galaxys4 bluetooth problem with vw cc

set up galaxy s4 to bluetooth on 2010 vw cc