1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth A2DP Distorted on ALL Builds

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by MsterKush, Feb 14, 2013.

1. MsterKush

MsterKush New Member

First off, yes! I know how to root and have played around with multiple roms since my D1. However, lately, it seems I can't get good A2DP music playing distortion free no matter what CM build I use. Over the summer I had a stable version, pretty sure CM9, and now no matter what version I flash, nightlies, M, stables, I can't get the music to play normally. Luckily, my backup works fine, but its not CM and I miss all the tweaks.

To help be more specific, the most recent version I tried were these: (a2dp distorted)

cm-10.1-20130121-EXPERIMENTAL-d2vzw-M1
    gapps-jb-20121212-signed

Any workaround would be appreciated....I know it's gotta be a silly setting somewhere...I hope:hail:

Thank You!
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth mods
bluetooth audio distortion andriod
bluetooth garbled

bluetooth range issues with htc dna

bluetooth sound distorted on droid dna
cyanogenmod a2dp
cyanogenmod bluetooth distortion
distorded blue tooth audio on htc dna
droid dna bluetooth problems distorted
droid x cm9 a2dp