1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetioth/Phonebook Transfer - 2012 Chevy Equinox

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by jvcalandra, Dec 15, 2011.

1. jvcalandra

jvcalandra New Member

My DROID Bionic will connect with my factory bluetooth system allowing me to make & receive calls. But my phonebook contacts will not transfer. Does anyone know if this is a phone problem or a car problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. ciarraE

ciarraE New Member

You should check both the car and the phone! The Chevrolet Equinox is a very affordable compact SUV. It has high fuel economy and plenty of passenger space which becomes a great choice for shoppers looking for a practical family SUV. With so many SUVs on the market right now, it was significant to me that I find the perfect one. I got help from a dealership in Georgia. They recommended the Chevy Equinox right away. The Equinox has much better handling and fuel economy than most other SUVs. It still has all the space that I wanted with an SUV though. The dealership got me a fantastic deal and helped a ton. I found it by going to: Georgia Chevrolet Equinox Dealership
Search tags for this page
2012 equinox phone book

2012 chevy equinox bluetooth compatibility

2012 equinox phone book setup pdf
2012 chevrolet equinox bluetooth compatible phones

chevrolet equinox bluetooth compatible phones

chevy equinox bluetooth compatibility

chevyvequinox phonebook

connecting droid hd to equinox

how do i get my contacts from my droid to my equinox
how do i transfer my phone contacts to my chevy traverse
how to transfer phonebook to chevy my link