1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blueglass beast/beauty signal quality

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tony1208, Feb 2, 2010.

1. tony1208

tony1208 New Member

I tried both roms and currently on blue beauty ,I noticed my signal jumping back and forth from 1x to 3g ??? i feel like im on att lol anyone else experiencing signal bar going up and down ???
    i updated roaming already
  2. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

It should have notrhing to do with the rom.
  3. wil318466

wil318466 New Member

Just maek sure you do a full clean install. I had some issues when I first installed, then I followed directions and deleted all folder (cache, system) and it worked perfectly.

-Wil
  4. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

yea Ive learned that the update.zip is not the ideal way to install these roms. It works in a pinch to try it out or what ever but a nandroid Restore is the way to go.
  5. cystic

cystic New Member

blueglass beast? is there a new rom I am unaware of or is that predictive text getting to you?