Blue Tooth Display

walt1909

Reaction score
When I use bluetooth on my car stereo, the music plays but the text doesn't display on the stereo. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Has it in the past? Some car radios are not designed to grab the information via bluetooth.

If yours should be grabbing the information, then I can't tell you.

OP
walt1909

walt1909

Reaction score
Walt1909

Yes, it was working before. I looked in data manager and and enabled it, so I'll see if that works and post it.
Thanks.

OP
walt1909

walt1909

Reaction score
Walt1909

Still not working. I'm up for suggestions.

artifelts

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. However, when I turn on the car and the bluetooth makes the connection, it shows the information on the current song playing for a second then goes to <NO DATA>. When I forward to other songs no information shows up, not even briefly. Would love to know if you figured this out.

OP
walt1909

walt1909

Reaction score
I haven't figured it out. I'm going to wait for the new platform to see if they have addressed the issue. When it did display the song title, it might have been when I was using the "MY MUSIC" app where you are streaming from your computer. That had to many kinks so I downloaded all my music files and just use the "MUSIC" app that bluetooths directly from the phone. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck and post if you find a solution.