blue tooth devices for Droid X

sgvandivort

Reaction score
I like all the things my Droid X can do, but I DO NOT LIKE talking on it. I have ordered a BlueAnt Q1 (bluetooth device).

Has anyone else had any experience w/the BlueAnt devices?

I am also considering getting a BlueAnt S3 or S4. Looks really good in the reviews & easy to use & pair up, all by voice. It supposedly even lets you get your "text messages" & actually reads them to you! Pretty cool. I don't think you can ANSWER by voice, I think you would have to answer by texting back on your phone. But it's pretty cool that you can be hands free & get phone calls or your text messages.

ANYBODY OUT THERE HAVE the BlueAnt devices??? If you do, hope you will let me know what you think of them.

BadDawg_1

Reaction score
Well I just bought a Blueant Q1. It works great. I got it becase I could pair it to two phones at once. I have a Blackberry for work and my DX. The problem I have is with the DX. The phone fuction works great on it but I cannot get the other audio functions to work. Things like music and navigation. I did ensure that it was enabled in bluetooth options. As far as the Q1 I'm happy with it, just pissed at the DX.

ratcrib

Reaction score
bluetrekcarbon.jpg

$70 price tag and a full set of specs. The thing weighs in at a mere .25 ounces, touts Bluetooth v3.0 support, and allows for four and a half hours of talk time or five days on standby.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/04/bluetrekcarbon.jpg