1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blue tooth connection with no sound?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by helter, Nov 30, 2009.

1. helter

helter New Member

When I first hooked the Droid to the bluetooth in my BMW speakers everything worked fine for about a week.
    Now I still show a connection to the bluetooth but their is only sound coming from the phone not the speakers. Never had a problem with my old phone.

Anyone have an idea how to correct this?
  2. leav320

leav320 New Member

I'm having the same problem. I tried setting up my Droid with my BMW and I got the connection and it sync'd the contacts. I allows me to makle a call but I get no sound. People I call can hear me but I can't hear them unless I am on the phone. My car is a 04 545.

Doug
  3. helter

helter New Member

I have an 06 328XI. Right now, I was able to reconnect but it seems at anytime I could lose sound but still have a connection.
    Bluetooth is my number one important function for this phone. Most of my cell calls are made in my car
  4. leav320

leav320 New Member

I can't reconnect now. At some point I was able to get and additional menu come up on the Droid for the bluetooth profile. There was a check box there that said use phone speaker for sound. I can't figure out how to get back to that menu. I'm thinking that I have to be connected to get there. I think I was in the bluetooth options screen and tapped the BMW device shown on the list.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
Search tags for this page
blue tooth audio not coming through speakers bmw
blue tooth hooked to coumpter but im getting no sound out of
bluetooth phone connected but no volume
bluetooth phone connects but no sound
bmw blue tooth phone no sound on speaker
bmw bluetooth connected but no sound
bmw bluetooth no audio

bmw bluetooth no sound

bmw bluetooth. connects but no sound
droidx connect bluetooth but no sound