1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blue Notification Text and Clock on SS4.4?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by dboss007, Jul 16, 2010.

1. dboss007

dboss007 New Member

Has anyone been able to successfully change the notification text and clock to another color using Chevy's SS V4.4? I've applied a number of different services.jar and xml (status files in framework-res) files and I either run into boot loop issues, my phone never moving off the initial M at boot, or strange icons showing up in my status bar. I'm thinking it might be because of a change in those files for the 10% battery increments, but obviously I can't be sure.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

There might have been an issue with services.jar from 4.4 - should be fixed in 4.5, so if you can wait to mod that ...
  3. dboss007

dboss007 New Member

OK, thanks for the info!
  4. y0rk

y0rk New Member

I was able to change both clock and date and the various headers on the pulldown to yellow. Then changed a couple back to white. No issues over the last 4 or 5 days.

[​IMG]