Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
HexDialer works like a charm.

Thanks for all your hard work tonight man! you flippin rock! Time to make my "finished" backup and play some Final Fantasy... need to put my phone down for a bit.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have some beer money bud....thanks for the work....I'm going to bed.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
am i missing something i cant find the link for the transparent lock screen was there but now i dont see it

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i am on like 4 hours sleep in bout 3 days mighta been on the nextheme if wasnt here

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Ok ROM Manager links are up..got quiet now. Everyone's phones must be working. Ok then good night everyone Ill be up again to do the same things to RedLINE and see if CVPCS makes enough changes to warrant a new sapphire upload.

Thanks kook and stetson ;)

gospursgo2002

Reaction score
crazy for staying up that late but thanks for the updates. Downloading them all now at work and will do this while im supposed to be working lol.

gospursgo2002

Reaction score
HexDialer works like a charm.

Thanks for all your hard work tonight man! you flippin rock! Time to make my "finished" backup and play some Final Fantasy... need to put my phone down for a bit.

Did you use the old hexdialer or was their an updated one, I didn't see a link at all on the main page only for the batteries. Im going to try the hex zip i have on my phone already. Just curious

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
how do I know if the version I have is deodexed? I installed the first version of FRF84B that was released yesterday.