Blue Ant Bluetooth

Dglfr

Reaction score
I have my Blue Ant V1 pared with my Droid but about half the time I get very loud static, does anyone else get this? If so what can I do to get it to work properly?

I have called both Verizon and Blue Ant and they both said it is a Droid issue.

DES

Reaction score
Blue Ant V1 Pairing Issue..

I too have the same issue. I have been in touch with BlueAnt tech support and they are really throwing Motorola under the bus. I am hoping that 2.1 will address the BT issue, but I'm not holding my breath...

If anyone can help resolve this, without the finger pointing that Motorola and Blueant seem to do well, I would be really appreciative.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does the placement of the Droid matter at all? I've run across people complaining about certain BT headsets with their device when placed too far from each other or if there's an object between the two (walls, your body, etc).

DES

Reaction score
Droid BT

Placement makes no difference at all. Wish it did.

There seems to be a compatibility issue with the version of BT that Motorola is using.

K

kbatrph

I have this same problem with the V1...am sending back to the ebayer i bought it from....from what i'm reading on these posts, this phone doesn't "play well" with its bluetooth accessories...doesn't make me very happy about this phone

wed_rider

Reaction score
you people are too lucky , that at least you are getting voice. blueant doesnot work with my phone at high speeds (above approx 60km/hr). I informed blueant people about the problem, but they were too bad to handle the situation. I will never buy that cheap gadget again.

kailash

Reaction score
I am facing the same problem. I usually enjoy riding above 80km/hr. But everytime, above 65-70, my F4 starts making annoying noises, so it becomes impossible for me to enjoy music or stay connected with my riders. Its just a useless device for me.

Last edited:

Dxun

Reaction score
Samer problem here... Static when 1st dialing a number, and nothing but complaints from the person im speaking with. I'll be exchanging that for a Plantronics this morning, and let you guys know how that works.

Dxun

Reaction score
Just returned the Blueant for the Plantronics Discovery 925, and after speaking with 5 different people, they tell me it sounds much better then when i talk to them on the phone itself.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Ba v1

Update your BA's firmware, then try doing a wipe and reinstall on your phone. Make sure you pair your V1 as the very last action. That is what fixed it for me.