Blu Ray app for Android?

chomorro

Reaction score
I have this app but it wont sync with the ps3 for any of the bluray movies i have. just keeps saying its searching. nothing is out yet to just use as a blue tooth remote. maybe a talented dev will make us one

OP
joeymoose

joeymoose

Reaction score
Still cant find it in the market.. I have tried every spelling, Capital letter, etc... I see some have found it but it not a big deal cuz it only works for select blu ray movies.

The movie i noticed it on was Couples Retreat on my PS3, it connected to the internet to load the promo for the app...

allikanbe

Reaction score
Still cant find it in the market.. I have tried every spelling, Capital letter, etc... I see some have found it but it not a big deal cuz it only works for select blu ray movies.

The movie i noticed it on was Couples Retreat on my PS3, it connected to the internet to load the promo for the app...

Just type pocket in the search window. Scroll down to pocket BLU

m@tt

Reaction score
I have this app but it wont sync with the ps3 for any of the bluray movies i have. just keeps saying its searching. nothing is out yet to just use as a blue tooth remote. maybe a talented dev will make us one

Same here I try it last night after dl it. Any word?

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I used it on Couples Retreat and it worked very well. Controlling it with the phone was as responsive as with the regular ps3 remote.