1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bloomberg on Motorola Droid: Verizon's Hero

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by JohnDroid, Oct 28, 2009.

1. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

Bloomberg interviewed Matthew Hoffman who claims that Motorola Droid may be Verizon's "Hero" (savior)

2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

It definitely has a huge potential to be, but the only problem is "if" it does flop, which i doubt it will, it will leave verizon in a bad place unless one of the other phones coming out soon can make a big splash in the market.
  3. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

I think Verizon has the iPhone as a backup plan.
  4. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

As soon as i posted the reply i was thinking the same exact thing. I know that they didn't do an agreement the first time. I know apple approached verizon first on the iphone deal but they couldn't come to an agreement. I wonder if any of this "idon't" will piss apple off, lol.
  5. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Guest

I guess it's all about the all-mighty dollar. If verizon runs back to Apple with their tale tucked between their legs and they are ready to pony up the dough and agree to what Apple wants, Apple will give it to them.

Of course, they'll only do this if the Droid Family is a failure.