1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blood Brothers!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Traveler30, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Traveler30

Traveler30 New Member

I downloaded this game from an add on another site. I have since been playing for about 2 weeks now and I am hugely addicted. It is a combination of strategy/CCG/board game style game play and the devs have constant events going that really gives you a chance to work cooperatively with hundreds of other players. I urge you to give it a try!

Also, if you give this game a shot use this code aEy2S (capitalization is important) and you get a bunch of free items as well as a rare dragon to give you a boost right out of the gate.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a759.Blood_Brothers_Android
  2. Vepaot

Vepaot Active Member

Search tags for this page
blood brother app forum
blood brothers android forum
blood brothers android game forum
blood brothers app forum
blood brothers droid

blood brothers forum

forum for blood brothers
forum for blood brothers game?