1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

bloo too - not looking good, could we find some devs on here to help him out?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jkloeckner, Oct 10, 2010.

1. jkloeckner

jkloeckner New Member

For the past few months I have been waiting on bloo too to be released because the official fb app is terrible. Recently, dimitris, the dev of bloo, said that he might have to call the app dead. He also hinted on his website that he would like to see some devs pick the app up and finish it up, polish it off, etc.

This is a great app and I think the open source android community could create the best fb app out there!!

Sadly I don't have any skills in dev, but I wouldn't mind helping with testing... haha
  2. elucid

elucid New Member

I'm actually interested in getting into Android development. Can you send me the info and I'll check it out?
  3. jkloeckner

jkloeckner New Member

Bloo – The Android Facebook App
    That is his website, but i dont have any information as to how you could contact him regarding the code or whatever else you need. In the latest post, he hinted about releasing what he has and hopefully someone/ a team will pick it up.

My next guess is try to send him a message on twitter or post up on his new google TV blog. A message on the Bloo blog probably wouldnt be very effective seeing as he probably doesnt check it much anymore...

Hope you can get a hold of him! Sorry i cant help you a lot, but that's the best i could do....
Search tags for this page

blootoo