1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blocking Calls On Rooted Droid Question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by phaze3131, Feb 20, 2010.

1. phaze3131

phaze3131 New Member

Hey guys, I have a question if an app could be designed for a rooted device that simply answers and hangs up instantly on phone calls?

Right now an app called Gblocker is out on the market but it is very slow in answering and hanging up and I think its because of the limitations of the phone not being rooted and what is available to it.

So just wondering if anyone has any insight on this type of thing for a rooted device. The answer might just be it would be the same deal as a nonrooted device but I gotta ask:)

Thanks!
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

IMO....it would be the same either way
  3. biteme

biteme New Member

Try afirewall, it allows you to create a black list of call and or sms numbers that it blocks. Great for telemarketers, anoying relatives, or old boy/girlfriends...lol
  4. phaze3131

phaze3131 New Member

I think you are confusing blocking a call and forwarding to voicemail...
Search tags for this page

call blocking not working on rooted phone