1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blocking callers

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 4G' started by TWC42, Oct 17, 2012.

1. TWC42

TWC42 New Member

Posted this on the Rezound forum, but the ease of blocking callers works on the Incredible 4G as well.
    If someone has called who you want to block, go to Call History and long press on the number.
    A menu will pop up with an option to "block caller". Simple as that. Confirm
    The next time a call from that number dials yours, they will go straight to your voicemail.
    While in the Call History, poke around the menu and you will find how to see a list of all blocked callers.
    You can also manually enter a number that you wish to block. And you can unblock anyone already on the list of blocked callers.
    This is SO much better than using an app or paying VZW for unlimited blocking.
    I don't think this will stop text messages from a blocked caller, but there is an app for that.
  2. hbgirl1968

hbgirl1968 New Member

I love this option! I've been using this on my droid phones for ages! Great for the ex! Lol
Search tags for this page

android blocked caller list

block text incredible 4g

cosmonaut

how to block unknown calls on droid incredible 4g

how tp block text on a htc incredoble 4g

htc droid incredible 4g text blocker?

htc rezound block text