blocking callers?

???

Reaction score
I have a number that calls me all the time that I'd like to block. on my D1 it was simple, anyone know how to do it on the nexus?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I believe you can block calls thru VZW either online by logging into your VZW account or by calling customer support.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
also look into opting out of VZW's CPNI service I think it is, Google it and there should be an automated number to call that's quick and easy. got to run other wise I'd post it :D

Lord PSIon

Reaction score
I use CallFilter. It is free on the market. I find that it works very well.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I add them as a contact and choose "all calls to voicemail". The phone does not ring or alert you that a call came in at all.

OP
?

???

Reaction score
I add them as a contact and choose "all calls to voicemail". The phone does not ring or alert you that a call came in at all.

that's what I ended up doing. they never leave a voice mail anyways.

VZW_CS

Reaction score
I have a number that calls me all the time that I'd like to block. on my D1 it was simple, anyone know how to do it on the nexus?
Hello! As previously mentioned, you can block calls online thru your My Verizon account. Just visit vzw.com, login to your account, choose Block Calls & Messages under Plan. You can block up to 5 numbers for free. These numbers expire after 90 days and can be re-added after that time. VZWSupport^MSF