Blocking a Number

palmettogirl

Reaction score
How can I block a phone number on my Droid 2 Global??
Can't figure out how and can't find out how anywhere in the literature..................... TIA!

nova77

Reaction score
I do it from the call log in the phone app. Longpress the number then select "add to blacklist"

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
palmettogirl

palmettogirl

Reaction score
Nova,
When I longpress the number in the call log, there is no selection called "add to blacklist." There **is** a selection called "Remove from list," but I think that only removes the number from the call log...it doesn't block it from the phone completely. Help!

mike_merryguy

Reaction score
add the number to your phone book and there is an Option to SEND STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL, should be far at bottom under additional infor or something like that...

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
I don't think stock firmware supports blacklisting.

Nova77 might have some additional app installed.

Khiraji

Reaction score
It is possible to block up to 5 numbers from your My Verizon portal. I think you can outfit your account with a "family" option to block a bunch more, but I'm pretty sure the default is 5 blockable numbers.

At least... that's the way it is on mine. Technically my account is a "family share plan" account, so maybe it's just a perk of that account type. If your My Verizon portal doesn't have number-blocking anywhere on it, odds are there's - and I'm cringing using this stupid, stupid cliche - an app for that.