1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bloatware

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by MissDixie256, Mar 8, 2011.

1. MissDixie256

MissDixie256 New Member

Rooting was the best thing I could have done! I absolutely do not regret it one litle bit! Now my question is since I rooted to the bloated version of 2.2 How do I unbloat it? There are so many silly Verizon things on here that I will NEVER pay which means I don't need it on the phone. Any suggestions?
  2. joeylion

joeylion New Member

I suggest flashing 2.6 super clean that Droidxcon has put together... all bloatware has already been removed. Been running it for 2 weeks now and love it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. ziggy484

ziggy484 New Member

You can get supermanager free in market. With this you can access system/app folder and delete or rename the verizon stuff

Sent from my rooted Froyo Fascinate
  4. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

If you're comfortable with ADB, you can run ADB shell and remove the verizon/bing garbage from /system/app. You can also use root explorer for the same task. There's an excellent list of garbage apps being born over here
Search tags for this page

bloatware

remove verizon fascinate bloatware

root explorer delete bloatware