1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bloatware apps

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by badtoy1986, Jul 27, 2011.

1. badtoy1986

badtoy1986 New Member

I changed to a new rom and I kind of miss a few of the old apps. Is there anywhere that I can download them or can someone post the .apks?
  2. AstroBoy

AstroBoy New Member

Most of the ROMs out there now have the old apks in the system Apps folder. They are usually named with an extension of . Bak. Remove the .Bak and the app is back.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  3. BeefJerky

BeefJerky New Member

If not, you can do what I did and simply install a full deodexed EE4 ROM. I then went through and removed exactly what I wanted. I prefer this method rather than having some random person on the internet make the decisions for me.
  4. badtoy1986

badtoy1986 New Member

Hmm, they are not in there. Would it be possible for someone to put them in a zip file and e-mail or post the link here?
  5. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

im not sure i can help you but it might be easier for us if you say which apps you want instead of a blanket request.
  6. badtoy1986

badtoy1986 New Member

I can't remember all of the applications that came on it, but I know I wanted the media center and the task manager. There are more. Can someone list the apps for me?
Search tags for this page

asus transformer system apps which to freeze

delete apps on samsung charge

samsung charge safe applications to remove