1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BLN CONTROL! app

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by hansocal, Mar 24, 2011.

1. hansocal

hansocal New Member

does anyone know how to use bln control app on samsung fascinate? it says our kernal is not supportive for this app. but is there a way to fix this ?
  2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

Which kernel are you on? Go check out xda developers the dev of that app is over there. Maybe he has a kernel made just for this app. Let us know what you find out.
  3. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

If you are on Eclair 2.1 then yes BLN is supported if you flash a custom kernel...if your on Froyo 2.2 then no its not as we dont have source codes yet to mod the kernel to support BLN
  4. Sneakysolidbake

Sneakysolidbake New Member

Funny you should say this the same day source is released. Granted, its for the mesmerize but its the same hardware so it won't be long before we have custom 2.2 kernels.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  5. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

Here's the [url=''http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1010102"]kernel[/url] and yes it's voodoo.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 w/jt's kernel Fascinate
Search tags for this page

bln without rooting

how to use bln control without rooting the phone