Blink is awsome

asforel

Reaction score
I am not sure is it possible to post here with the link? but this app is free and awsome, so just share with our android users. If it is a wrong place, plase advise. Thanks.

Blink lets you customize your system and more LED alerts in your way!

Blink extends your default Android LED alert system and allows you to customize LED color for SMS/MMS, Incoming Call and Missed Call. By customizing the LED colors (12 colors available) and frequency in your way, you will never miss an alert again while Blink will keep the LED flashing alerts for you.

The most important is it's free:icon_ banana: Click Here for ota downloading

Blink_1.png

icon_523_thumb.png
Here are just some features for Blink:

- New SMS & MMS LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Missed Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- New Phone Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low Battery LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
- Low System Memory LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
copy.png
copy.png

ugotskilled

Reaction score
Does this blink application override the 2.1 update for the LEDs? or does the screen need to be off for the lights to come on?

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Does this blink application override the 2.1 update for the LEDs? or does the screen need to be off for the lights to come on?

It should be off becuase Moto Adroid just update OS in order to save battery. :greendroid:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it looks pretty cool thanks!! i'm going to dl it now :D

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice, I am going to check this out. I currently have the extended Mms app so I got different colors for that, and for gmail I use gmail notifier, but hey if this can replace that with more features I might give it a shot.

rage151

Reaction score
Or you can download it from the market and be informed of updates, read reviews, etc...

bhall238

Reaction score
I thought this had solved my red blinking LED for low battery even though I have the extended battery because you can turn off the low battery indication or so it says. I turned off that notification and changed all other notifications to different colors but the red LED just came on as I got the "plug into a charger" message. Oh well, I still like that I can change all the other colors.

edited because I wanted to add that I am running 2.1 on a never been rooted or hacked Moto Droid.

kpiskin

Reaction score
How does this compare to Missed Call, which is what I am already using?

ricks

Reaction score
How does this compare to Missed Call, which is what I am already using?

I was using missed call and after a couple of weeks my Droid will start flashing a light after each call I make. It happened at least 3 times and I am tired of reinstalling it to stop flashing. I am trying Easy Reminder to see if it works better. I will try this Blink and see how it works also.

bhall238

Reaction score
Not sure about missed call. Does it allow you to do anything about the low battery indicator? This is my only issue with Blink, I like it a lot except for that, I'm still using it with no problems. Maybe the battery thing can't be overwritten.

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Not sure about missed call. Does it allow you to do anything about the low battery indicator? This is my only issue with Blink, I like it a lot except for that, I'm still using it with no problems. Maybe the battery thing can't be overwritten.

Blink can give you a low battery notification when you open Battery Alert option. All you need to do is select the time in the Battery Alert option. This is nothing to do with low battery indicator on your droid smartphone.:greendroid:

mitchb2

Reaction score
Many comments in the Market that say it doesn't work at all on Droid.

fandroid1

Reaction score
I am not sure is it possible to post here with the link? but this app is free and awsome, so just share with our android users. If it is a wrong place, plase advise. Thanks.

Blink lets you customize your system and more LED alerts in your way!

Blink extends your default Android LED alert system and allows you to customize LED color for SMS/MMS, Incoming Call and Missed Call. By customizing the LED colors (12 colors available) and frequency in your way, you will never miss an alert again while Blink will keep the LED flashing alerts for you.

The most important is it's free:icon_ banana: Click Here for ota downloading

Blink_1.png

copy.png
copy.png

Interesting, I wll definitely have a try.