Blended Bliss: A ZeusDroid rom remix V2.8

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by xdxdaustin, Apr 17, 2010.

1. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin New Member

Blended Bliss: A ZeusDroid rom remix V2.8!

Id just like to start off by saying thank you so much to everyone in the process of this up until now and would like to thank the good folks over here at droidfourms.net for giving me my section. Believe it or not i have been here longer then my account claims to be true i used to be xdxdaustinxdxd but some how my account locked me out and said there was no record of me. Anywho lets get down to business

This is my rom Blended Bliss.

What is Blended Bliss?

Blended bliss is a blend of ZeusDroid's rom and bootstdscoob remix.

So whats the difference from my rom to boostdscoobs rom?

In my rom I re-added Friend Stream app, the Friend Stream widget,Twitter app, the Twitter widget, and Scripts in Gscript so that it is once click to create your swap file and one click to run the optimizations . I fixed the issue with the market apps not downloading. I took out the HTC news app and widget because they weren't functioning on X1b. My final change is that i got Satellite GPS up and running on X1b, a feature not promised until X2.

A ginormus thanks to boostdscoob and Lquid0624. You have been a great help by helping me get those loose ends while my droid was broken

Changelog:
    V2.8.1 Minor Housekeeping and fixed a market issue. Nothing much to see here. Run along

V2.8 Warm up time pratically eliminaited thanks to Lquid0624! He did most of the work in this build. All that i did was do some more edits to the init.sholes.rc which also really makes this build speedy. I saw in the fourm some people were looking for my Gsciript scripts. I will re-include them in the bottom but please do try this release before attempting. When boot animation starts, you can turn the screen off using the lockscreen button. Dont know how or why but just thought id mention it.

V2.6 Fixed USB unmount error where you get sdcard appears to be broken click to format. TItanium Backup is included and fully working. Warm up time has been vastly reduced. The flash on this is still not pc like prefourmence but as far as games go (i tested this with the orignial ballons) they are meh. Improved speed and well as further edits to the init.sholes.rc. There are partially working weather animations. The only ones that work are when you are in a sunny location and even that does not fully work. I disabled them as a default but if you want them be my guest. I cannot seem to stress this enough, PLEASE CONFIGURE AND USE YOUR TASK MANAGERS!!!!!! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

V2.5 Scriptless Screamer! I changed around the ram settings in init.sholes.rc as well as creating a symlink between the optimization script and init.sholes.rc making the optimazations seamless. Please reserve your judgement until you are COMPLETELY booted up and everything is running because once she is she will pur-along as if sense ui was made for the droid.

V2.1 You no longer need to run the optimize script! Removed root explorer and switched back to appalo task manager. Live wallpapers are fluid and working well.
    Please upgrade to this release as root explorer should not be in any rom i released. I was not aware of this at the time of release but is fixed in this build and i would prefur no one have my rom with a free copy of root explorer.

V2.0 Built off of X2. I added in JIT as well as instead of clearing 75mb of ram you clear 100mb of ram. Live wallpapers are workin nice and soooth. Flash is great on this build but still no hulu . I have added in extra app goodies such as root explorer , opera mini (good for those times you have bad service or are stuck on 2g), and others!

V1.2.1 Fixed the Gscript issue

V1.2: Fixed the issues with the Weather Clock and other location based services not decting your location. Fixed the issue with no Facebook friendstream updates. Uploaded Gscript folder and discovered that to get all your facebook contacts to show up you must hit menu, view, facebook.

Initial Release: Added Widgets, Apps, Fixed Sat GPS

Mediafire Download: Looking for a viable alternitive as Mediafire always corrupts my roms. Suggestions? Post them in the comments!
    4shared Mirror: http://www.4shared.com/file/eROX5KSk/twodoteightone-BDS-20100418-13.html

How to install:
    Step 1 Boot into SPRecovery
    Step 2 Backup your current rom
    Step 3 Return to the main SPRecovery menu
    Step 4 Wipe personal data
    Step 5 Locate and restore the nandroid

Download Gscript Scripts:
    Optimize Script: Run to optimize.sh
    Make Swap Script: Make Swap.sh

Once you are booted and into the rom i strongly recommend opening Gscript and clicking on the Create swap script if you do not currently have a regular sdcard swap file.
    In order to use my one click script create a folder called gscript (if one is not already there) and put both of the scripts in this folder.
    From here go into Gscript, click create script, and click on Load. Here you may load my script.

No partitioned sdcard? No problem!
    Directly after installing my rom in sprecovery go to mount and mount system, data, and sdcard.
    Then in adb shell run this: /system/xbin/mk16sdpart.sh
    This will keep all your current data but partition it for you!

Still running slow?
    Please configure and use the task managers. They are there for a reason. Im not like att and include random crapware

NOTE: If you find bugs please PM them to me and or post them in the comments

If you like my work please spread the word!!!

Thanks to:

Zeus Droid team for portin this whole honkin rom over!

Bootstdscoob for doin his optimizations on the 1X builds!
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  2. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

Cool downloading now
  3. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

Down loading as i type this...
  4. titans

titans Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Hey, I don't mean to shine down the new ROM or anything, but any ETA on the Phone fix? I'd love to use this ROM, but I'm always moving so I don't have a constant wifi signal.
  5. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

That's all dependent on when the zeusdroid team gets a working ril to fix the phone issues. Could be 5 min from now could be next month don't know. Hopefully soon
  6. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin New Member

Things happen sooner then you think

Sorry for the crypic message but thats all i can say
  7. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

ok....so i got it up and runnung....and i gotta say im amazed at how much faster this is than any other rom im ever used....sorry boostscoob....but this is fast compared to dominator2.0....even though thats my fav rom....im allways pullin for the ones that stay kinda quiet....and so far ya'll kick ass...KEEP UP THE WORK....IM GONNA KEEP LOADIN YOUR GUYS ROMS....CAUSE THEY KICK ASS!!!!!
  8. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

ALSO...whats the thing with phone not working?
    ive had this running for almost 24hrs and phone has worked everywhere....even in the back 40....no wifi....hardly any 3g....and calls are clear and good
  9. phenley20

phenley20 New Member

hey man are you gonna be adding your optimizations whenever the team releases this version with the RIL fix by jake?
  10. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

Are you sure you have data off when you received those calls. Or did you make them. The Rom does have those 3g issues. But its cool the ril has been fixed. So soon their will be a release with fully functional phone. If you made the calls with 3g on the phone apk would have closed and sent the call to the loudspeaker
  11. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

i recieved calls and placed....and was in the cat....on the backside of the farm.....closest house was prolly mile away.....and i know they have wifi...but its a wep connection....but had 2bars and was in and out of service....i rebooted....and boom it was like a switched was turned....way smooth.....fast.....and everything worked just like stock....only way faster.....even got fb stuff....and that never happen in stock....im totally stoked on this build....thinking i might make it my daily driver....
  12. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

Yeah if your phone thought it had WiFi even if it is unusable data is off
  13. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

last time i loaded this rom...it was crazy fast .....and my phone went insane .....way laggy then it was so fast it fc that was 2.6
    i was excited about the rom bcause of the speed....but the fc issue i uninstalled....i been keeping an eye on this thread.....and saw 2.8....and hey i got nuthin to do when driving ....so i load a bunch of roms and set out and sit and play all day.....i load this one about 500 yesterday.....and let it load everything up b4 i even touched the phone .....then rebooted and checked it out.....fast load up....and it was just stable as any other rom....so i left it all day....i heard it had phone issues but wasnt real shur what they were.....when my phone rang damn near s**t my pants....and from that point on......im hooked on this rom!!!!CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE IT GOES....CAUSE IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!!!
  14. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

This and dominator 2.0....are my favs....i got to ud every now and then....and cyan....but allways come back to these 2....and i think ill stay with these 2.....less drama than the big guys....cyan and ud....if they could have gotten over there issues...would have been a cool thing....but ohhh well...
  15. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

pepsi have you partitioned your sdcard i havent had a single forced close in over a week running this and zd x2 i mean i never get them. nor do i get lagg its just consistanly fast. thats why i stay with sense
  16. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

yes...im partitioned....i use droidswap...and its enabled...thought about jit but im not shur what it would do ....its already fast....i lowered my cpu to 750....and its really stable rite now....only one issue and thats if i let it got to sleep on its own...i get a loading sign and it freezes for a little while....other than that....totally happy with this rom....best ive seen so far...like i said ....dom 2 and this are where im staying from now on...i like em .....alot
  17. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

why use droid swap this rom has autoswap built into it as long as your partitioned it does it automatically. dont know about the fc ive seen none but i always do a full adb wipe prior to loading a new rom.
  18. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

im new to this rom....and have no clue how to use its built in features...how do you sue them?
    id love to learn more....hell .....i got time.....lol
  19. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

how do i abd wipe?
    i use nan...and that rom mgr thing..very little use of term emu....ive seen abd all over and they seem to know there s**t when they use it....thats where i wanna be...i want to know this thing ....
  20. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

do you have the sdk already set up on your comp. if you do simply reboot into recovery and type cd then the directory to the tools folder in your sdk. then adb shell. format SYSTEM: same format for data and cache
Search tags for this page
øªù†ø²ùŠù„ ù…ù„ù remix v2 .zip
remix rom v2 4shared
remix rom v2.8

remix v2.8.zip download