Blended Bliss: A ZeusDroid rom remix V2.8.1!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by xdxdaustin, Apr 18, 2010.

1. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Id just like to start off by saying thank you so much to everyone in the process of this up until now and would like to thank the good folks over here at droidfourms.net for giving me my section. Believe it or not i have been here longer then my account claims to be true i used to be xdxdaustinxdxd but some how my account locked me out and said there was no record of me. Anywho lets get down to business

This is my rom Blended Bliss.

What is Blended Bliss?

Blended bliss is a completly optimized version of ZeusDroid's desire roms

So whats the difference from my rom to ZeusDroid's?

In my rom I added in JIT and completly optimized it by changing the amounts of memory the system and its apps use so that way you get a snappier feel while using the Sense UI. I also fixed a USB mount and unmount issue that pestered many. In my rom you can even run Live Wallpapers as if it were stock, infact go ahead, i dare you!

A ginormus thanks to boostdscoob and Lquid0624. You have been a great help by helping me get those loose ends while my droid was broken

Changelog:
    V2.8.1 Minor Housekeeping and fixed a market issue. Nothing much to see here. Run along

V2.8 Warm up time pratically eliminaited thanks to Lquid0624! He did most of the work in this build. All that i did was do some more edits to the init.sholes.rc which also really makes this build speedy. I saw in the fourm some people were looking for my Gsciript scripts. I will re-include them in the bottom but please do try this release before attempting. When boot animation starts, you can turn the screen off using the lockscreen button. Dont know how or why but just thought id mention it.

V2.6 Fixed USB unmount error where you get sdcard appears to be broken click to format. TItanium Backup is included and fully working. Warm up time has been vastly reduced. The flash on this is still not pc like prefourmence but as far as games go (i tested this with the orignial ballons) they are meh. Improved speed and well as further edits to the init.sholes.rc. There are partially working weather animations. The only ones that work are when you are in a sunny location and even that does not fully work. I disabled them as a default but if you want them be my guest. I cannot seem to stress this enough, PLEASE CONFIGURE AND USE YOUR TASK MANAGERS!!!!!! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

V2.5 Scriptless Screamer! I changed around the ram settings in init.sholes.rc as well as creating a symlink between the optimization script and init.sholes.rc making the optimazations seamless. Please reserve your judgement until you are COMPLETELY booted up and everything is running because once she is she will pur-along as if sense ui was made for the droid.

V2.1 You no longer need to run the optimize script! Removed root explorer and switched back to appalo task manager. Live wallpapers are fluid and working well.
    Please upgrade to this release as root explorer should not be in any rom i released. I was not aware of this at the time of release but is fixed in this build and i would prefur no one have my rom with a free copy of root explorer.

V2.0 Built off of X2. I added in JIT as well as instead of clearing 75mb of ram you clear 100mb of ram. Live wallpapers are workin nice and soooth. Flash is great on this build but still no hulu . I have added in extra app goodies such as root explorer , opera mini (good for those times you have bad service or are stuck on 2g), and others!

V1.2.1 Fixed the Gscript issue

V1.2: Fixed the issues with the Weather Clock and other location based services not decting your location. Fixed the issue with no Facebook friendstream updates. Uploaded Gscript folder and discovered that to get all your facebook contacts to show up you must hit menu, view, facebook.

Initial Release: Added Widgets, Apps, Fixed Sat GPS

Mediafire Download: Looking for a viable alternitive as Mediafire always corrupts my roms. Suggestions? Post them in the comments!
    4shared Mirror: http://www.***********/file/eROX5KSk/twodoteightone-BDS-20100418-13.html

How to install:
    Step 1 Boot into SPRecovery
    Step 2 Backup your current rom
    Step 3 Return to the main SPRecovery menu
    Step 4 Wipe personal data
    Step 5 Locate and restore the nandroid

No partitioned sdcard? No problem!
    Directly after installing my rom in sprecovery go to mount and mount system, data, and sdcard.
    Then in adb shell run this: /system/xbin/mk16sdpart.sh
    This will keep all your current data but partition it for you!

Still running slow?
    Please configure and use the task managers. They are there for a reason. Im not like att and include random crapware

NOTE: If you find bugs please PM them to me and or post them in the comments

If you like my work please spread the word!!!

Thanks to:

Zeus Droid team for portin this whole honkin rom over!

Bootstdscoob for doin his optimizations on the 1X builds!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  2. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the data image is corrupt keep getting error status 28

3. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ughh mediafire.....Uploading to 4shared now

4. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok fixed OP feel free to download away

5. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apps2SD support soon? It makes it so much easier to switch roms when you can factory reset, and still have all your apps.

Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Also I'm downloading it now and will run it all tomorrow, at the least. Hopefully I will want to run it a lot longer. :)

P.S. Where are the scripts?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  6. phenley20

phenley20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone else having their market not sync at all (i.e. no downloaded market apps showing up when I first access the market)? I can't figure out why

7. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's an error with this update looking for a fix

8. jatx2wne

jatx2wne Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just loaded this rom for the first time and have a couple questions...i cant get the market to dl and i was also wondering if other kernels are compatible????other than that upon first looks it seems to be great thanks for all the hard work just gotta figure out this market deal

9. mr.droid87

mr.droid87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally got it installed, and I REALLY like it, but just a few issues. I can't log in my gmail to sync my contacts/setting/apps. I can use wifi and not a mobile network, and even then I can't access the internet, or load the market to get gscript to use your scripts

10. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Their aren't any compatible kernels. And I'm trying to find a fix for the market issue. Just pushing a new vending apk doesn't fix it
    Here are the scripts. Make Swap.sh

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  11. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Humm I think to fix this for my next release i will be starting from ZeusDroids orignial X2 and reapplying my fixes

12. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah may have to but the alpha will be out soon. Don't know if its better to just wait

13. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well sense i have the fixes saved in varyous spots it shouldnt be a problem

14. phenley20

phenley20 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    have you tried just replacing gapps as a whole? no idea if that would f up something though

15. bizzshow

bizzshow Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok cool didn't want you to get the fixes put on x2 then same day the alpha drops and you have to start all over. Don't know how long the process takes