1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blended Bliss: A ZeusDroid rom remix V2.6!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by xdxdaustin, Apr 11, 2010.

1. xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin New Member

Id just like to start off by saying thank you so much to everyone in the process of this up until now and would like to thank the good folks over here at droidfourms.net for giving me my section. Believe it or not i have been here longer then my account claims to be true i used to be xdxdaustinxdxd but some how my account locked me out and said there was no record of me. Anywho lets get down to business

This is my rom Blended Bliss.

What is Blended Bliss?

Blended bliss is a blend of ZeusDroid's rom and bootstdscoob remix.

So whats the difference from my rom to boostdscoobs rom?

In my rom I re-added Friend Stream app, the Friend Stream widget,Twitter app, the Twitter widget, and Scripts in Gscript so that it is once click to create your swap file and one click to run the optimizations . I fixed the issue with the market apps not downloading. I took out the HTC news app and widget because they weren't functioning on X1b. My final change is that i got Satellite GPS up and running on X1b, a feature not promised until X2.

A ginormus thanks to boostdscoob and Lquid0624. You have been a great help by helping me get those loose ends while my droid was broken

Changelog:
    V2.6. Fixed USB unmount error where you get sdcard appears to be broken click to format. TItanium Backup is included and fully working. Warm up time has been vastly reduced. The flash on this is still not pc like prefourmence but as far as games go (i tested this with the orignial ballons) they are meh. Improved speed and well as further edits to the init.sholes.rc. There are partially working weather animations. The only ones that work are when you are in a sunny location and even that does not fully work. I disabled them as a default but if you want them be my guest. I cannot seem to stress this enough, PLEASE CONFIGURE AND USE YOUR TASK MANAGERS!!!!!! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!

V2.5 Scriptless Screamer! I changed around the ram settings in init.sholes.rc as well as creating a symlink between the optimization script and init.sholes.rc making the optimazations seamless. Please reserve your judgement until you are COMPLETELY booted up and everything is running because once she is she will pur-along as if sense ui was made for the droid.

V2.1 You no longer need to run the optimize script! Removed root explorer and switched back to appalo task manager. Live wallpapers are fluid and working well.
    Please upgrade to this release as root explorer should not be in any rom i released. I was not aware of this at the time of release but is fixed in this build and i would prefur no one have my rom with a free copy of root explorer.

V2.0 Built off of X2. I added in JIT as well as instead of clearing 75mb of ram you clear 100mb of ram. Live wallpapers are workin nice and soooth. Flash is great on this build but still no hulu . I have added in extra app goodies such as root explorer , opera mini (good for those times you have bad service or are stuck on 2g), and others!

V1.2.1 Fixed the Gscript issue

V1.2: Fixed the issues with the Weather Clock and other location based services not decting your location. Fixed the issue with no Facebook friendstream updates. Uploaded Gscript folder and discovered that to get all your facebook contacts to show up you must hit menu, view, facebook.

Initial Release: Added Widgets, Apps, Fixed Sat GPS

Mediafire Download: Blended_Bliss_2.6-BDS-20100407-2229.zip
    4shared Mirror: 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

How to install:
    Step 1 Boot into SPRecovery
    Step 2 Backup your current rom
    Step 3 Return to the main SPRecovery menu
    Step 4 Wipe personal data
    Step 5 Locate and restore the nandroid

Download Gscript Scripts: Make Swap.sh Swap.sh

Once you are booted and into the rom i strongly recommend opening Gscript and clicking on the Create swap script if you do not currently have a regular sdcard swap file.
    In order to use my one click script create a folder called gscript (if one is not already there) and put both of the scripts in this folder.
    From here go into Gscript, click create script, and click on Load. Here you may load my script.

No partitioned sdcard? No problem!
    Directly after installing my rom in sprecovery go to mount and mount system, data, and sdcard.
    Then in adb shell run this: /system/xbin/mk16sdpart.sh
    This will keep all your current data but partition it for you!

Still running slow?
    Please configure and use the task managers. They are there for a reason. Im not like att and include random crapware

NOTE: If you find bugs please PM them to me and or post them in the comments

If you like my work please spread the word!!!

Thanks to:

Zeus Droid team for portin this whole honkin rom over!

Bootstdscoob for doin his optimizations on the 1X builds!
  2. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Glad to see you posted the ROM! This is one ROM that everyone should try. 2.1 Sense is amazing on the Droid. If everything is set up right, they will love it as much as I did. Can't wait for the phone bug and weather animations to get fixed. Only two quirks I had with it. Other than that it is great!
  3. pepsi149

pepsi149 New Member

xdxdaustin......all i have to say is holy crap....put this on my phone and it went crazy...i would love to get this runnin ....from what i saw it looks killer...and OMG ...WAS SO FAST MY PHONE FREAKED...if youve got any suggestion as to get it runnin so i can see whats goin on....it loaded so fast and then got real stable....and i was puttin info in and wow...started trippin....totally stoked to get this bad boy running....gonna play with it tommorow when i got time....THANKS AND I HOPE I GET THIS RUNNING....
  4. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

is the mediafire download for the rom broke? i cant seem to DL it right????
  5. EvilWays

EvilWays Banned

this is probably going to sound stupid, but, Ive been wanting to try something with Sense, and its been a tossup between your rom and The desire rom on alldroid. couple questions. is the phone/3g been solved on your rom? second, and really this is the one that ive been with holding because of, i have to partiton my sd card for this, is it going to format my card (am i going to lose all my music, backed up apps, pictures, etc). sorry for being a pain, but if i could get these questions answered id really appreciate it. Thanks
  6. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Try the 4shared mirror maybe? That's what it's there for. :p

The phone/3g problem has not be fixed yet as far as I know, but I don't make calls so I havn't needed to test yet, and if you use his auto partitioning script it keeps all your data on your sd card without formating it.
  7. EvilWays

EvilWays Banned

Downloaded and installed fine from media link. Phone issue is a biggie for me so I'm back to ud9.8 for now. Everything on austins rom seemed fine otherwise. Crazy fast
  8. HarshReality

HarshReality Member

So.. if this has Sense UI in it then flash lite will run? Then once the phone app & 3G is straight I'll give it a run.. could you hang some screens or a youtube video or something please?
  9. hbah427

hbah427 New Member

Hey, I just installed the ROM on my phone, and noticed that 'Swap.sh' wasn't highlighted...
    I'm gettind an Invalid Argument error when I run 'Make Swap.sh' in GScript...
  10. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

i noticed this too...seems to run ok so far without it...i love the rom and i can't wait til they fix the phone call issues....
  11. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

If your running this Rom I would suggest you partition your sdcard for Linux swap speed the Rom up a lot
  12. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

wow... thats all i can say right now..... wow!! this rom is hella TiGHT!!! cant wait for all the kinks to be worked out. DL it and it ran smooth, just couldnt figure out the gscript lite thing?
  13. bizzshow

bizzshow New Member

It's pretty easy download the scripts extract them and place them I a folder on the root if your sdcard called gscript. Once that's done open the app and select new script, load a script from SD, and select the scripts. Once that's done just click it and it will run
  14. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

hey thanks for the quick reply, I'll try it in the morning after i send my baby girl to school.:icon_ banana:
  15. joesaksx

joesaksx New Member

I can't get either link to download. Anyone else having this problem? Nothing happens with mediashare and rapid says invalid
  16. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

I am very confused.... you keep saying that the weather animations do not work. They work for me. You mean the ones that come because of the htc style clock, right? If its cloudy and I unlock my phone, white squares run across it. If its rainy, white raindrops appear. If its thundering, rain drops with flashes of light. They all seem to work for me :)
  17. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

Im getting the same thing too
  18. Roland B.

Roland B. New Member

about the "swap.sh"
  19. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

So far I've been running this for 3 days now on Chevy's MV 1.1ghz kernel...It seems to be pretty fast and stable...I had the same issues with the swap scripts but I followed the directions in the OP and everything seems to be working as it should as of now....

All my widgets work except the HTC News widget, it allows me to go in and subscribe to feeds like CNET etc... but never displays the news in the widget when its set on the home launcher....

I hope the calls/data issue gets worked out soon cause I wanna run this ROM daily....
  20. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

Quick question: what is the easiest way to turn off data to allow phone calls????