Blank SD Card

ejcrossl

Reaction score
I downloaded Amazon MP3 today from the amazon store. All of a sudden I am getting a message tha tthe SD card is blank or unsupported filesystem. I am not able to access anything on my SD card. Tried to pull the battery and pull the card, no success. Any suggestions? Know what happened?

AngryHatter

Reaction score
I downloaded Amazon MP3 today from the amazon store. All of a sudden I am getting a message tha tthe SD card is blank or unsupported filesystem. I am not able to access anything on my SD card. Tried to pull the battery and pull the card, no success. Any suggestions? Know what happened?

You didn't format the card?
Reseating the card is the only thing I can think of at the moment.
Rooted?

OP
ejcrossl

ejcrossl

Reaction score
didn't format it, in fact was playing games and listening to music just hours before I had the issue. Literally happened right after I downloaded Amazon MP3 player from the amazon store.
Droid X stock

AngryHatter

Reaction score
The Amazon app is likely not the same version as the one on the Android Market - why that would show a blank card, I have no clue...yet.
Can you grab the one on the Android Market?

OP
ejcrossl

ejcrossl

Reaction score
The app does not say card is blank, the phone says there is nothing on the card. pictures, videos, music all gone.

gbs417

Reaction score
My SD card went blank out of the blue. I got the symbol in the notification bar and was unsure how that happened. Either way, I found out at Verizon that Motorola will replace it for free.

I called the Motorola Android line at 1(800)734-5870, and I now have a 16GB Micro SD HC card in the mail.

If this helps anyone great!

Reaction score
Mine went blank too a while back never thought to call motor bought my own and snapped the other in half out of curiosity of what the insides looked like

Sent from my Droid X that has been Liberated, Sent through a Vortex, and is currently Cyanogen-ized to the 7th power.