1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Blank Gallery and Music! Help!

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by AMGBenz1, May 27, 2010.

1. AMGBenz1

AMGBenz1 New Member

After I installed DE Blue (which works flawlessly) my pics and music stayed on my SD Card but when I click on any Music App or Gallery they are blank. Also any music or pics that I transfer from my computer to my Droid does the same thing any thoughts? Thanks for any help.
  2. supersaki

supersaki New Member

I use a .nomedia file (just a blank text file with that name) in certain folders so Gallery doesn't show results from those specific folders. The thread I got that info from said it could be any file that starts with a (.) gallery wont show, but I never tested that.

So if the folder you have your music or pictures in has a .<file> it may be causing it. If you have a .<file> in the root of your sdcard, I suppose it's possible it won't show anything from your sdcard.
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  3. AMGBenz1

AMGBenz1 New Member

Thanks for your help supersaki. I will take a look at it.
Search tags for this page

android gallery empty

android gallery music empty

droid 3 gallery and music not working
droid 3 gallery blank
droid 3 gallery empty
droid 3 gallery is blank
droid 3 photo gallery empty
empty gallery android
gallary is empty in andriod
gallery and music empty sd card

gallery empty android