• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have basically themed all the basic apps and was thinking about adding a color to Blacked Out.. nothing overblown, just text color and some icon color changes... anyway, I can't decide what color so I will let the users decide....

If you select "other", please list the color.....

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Orange would be cool but I selected "other". no one ever does yellow. Just thought it would be different.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think burgundy would be nice, lol. But Xkape is right about the yellow. That hasn't really been done and would be a good choice.:)

listenman20

Reaction score
yellow is kinda hard to read at times, but a friend of mine is looking for a 24k gold theme.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yellow is kinda hard to read at times, but a friend of mine is looking for a 24k gold theme.

You realize someone already made that for UD 2.5 right? Gold I mean.

listenman20

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen kook's golden elegance theme....but its not out for several other roms. I think my friend was looking for it on CM 6.1 or either the latest shadow ROM. Last I seen kook was porting it over to some other roms as well.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Orange would be cool but I selected "other". no one ever does yellow. Just thought it would be different.
as soon as I read the op I thought of Yellow or Gold. Not a cheap looking gold but the Gold that is present in Dark Edge.

My vote goes to "other" as in Yellow of Gold. Yellow accents in black looks pretty hot I think.

images