Blackberry PRIV is Now Available at Verizon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-bb-priv-march-2016.jpg

Big Red made due on the big rumors that they were bringing the Blackberry PRIV to their network. The Android phone from Blackberry is now available from Verizon for a whopping $720 off contract. Alternatively, you can pay for the device for $30 per month over a 24 month contract (on top of your regular data plan costs).

Here's the link for those who have been anxiously awaiting this moment: PRIV by Blackberry | Verizon Wireless

Don't forget to drop by our dedicated Blackberry PRIV section for further discussion: Blackberry PRIV

apl3

Reaction score
They dont even have a Blackberry section in the corporate store in Connecticut where I live. I will be curious to see how they will market this. As I have not seen any carrier ads for this phone or any Blackberry phone.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am ready to buy this, but I want to pick it up in store (so I can touch and feel it first). Anyone know if Verizon retailers will be carrying this?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I would imagine one of their corporate stores would have a display model if you have one of those in your area.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's to betting that there will be a Priv+ if this is successful.

I am very impressed with Blackberry finally understanding the old adage:
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. ;)

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I just can't see this phone having the same price tag as the S7 and Note series. It just doesn't offer the features.

I was a HUGE blackberry fan in the day but just can't fit the price to the device.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk