Blackberry-droid convert

liz226

Reaction score
I had a blackberry for 3 years, 1 year on the original curve, then two on the curve 2, my parents each got a bb soon after I did, so we all used bbm since they didn't text anyone else. Recently, my mom and sister in law went to droids, oldest brother soon after (from his iphone) and when my bb started fritzing, I knew I wanted a droid.

I have to say, after 3 years on a bb, I feel really dumb on a droid, but after 3 days, I'm getting used to it! Glad I made the switch :)

I currently have a Droid 2 Global, the physical keyboard was a must since I'm so hard on phones and entirely touch screen phones terrify me that I'll break the screen and be completely screwed.

Very excited to see there's firefox, imdb, and redbox for the droid (none of which were available on bb) and the screen is beautiful!

I use my droid for quick argument ending fact checking (imdb anyone?), games and keeping my work and class/exam schedules straight.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! be sure to check out our D2G section or ask and we will assist or direct

Aloha from Hawaii...

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Im also a former BB storm user and i wont ever look back now that i have switched to the androids. Also in the darkside of rooting. Feel free to ask questions. Its a very friendly community. Make yourself at home. How is it that you have the NC symbol? from NC also?

OP
liz226

liz226

Reaction score
Thanks guys, definitely glad I switched, now to get as fast at swype as I was on my bb! :/

Nope, Montana girl, just fell in love w/ carolina bball when I was 4 and have driven my friends and family nuts every season since :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App