blackberry android slider, new info

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine they'd get enough people to buy it to pay for the marketing alone, not to mention the manufacture of the device
Sliders are passe, and like MBMark mentioned, that's awfully small, even if free I'd not take it, I'd pay for Apple before... ;)
You never had a bb did you... the keyboards were rather well done and always on much smaller devices. they have more real estate to work with as this phone is about the same size as my note 2 (5.4" display they said)

that's alot of room for a slider

and there are quite a few old crackberry addicts who would be willing to give this a shot,me being one of them. maybe just to see if they can do something different and better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You never had a bb did you... the keyboards were rather well done and always on much smaller devices. they have more real estate to work with as this phone is about the same size as my note 2 (5.4" display they said)

and there are quite a few old crackberry addicts who would be willing to give this a shot,me being one of them. maybe just to see if they can do something different and better.

On the contrary, I fought going to an Android, loved that Blackberry, it's been a long time though and in fact, I still have that only phone. It's just a big difference between typing on a touch screen and the actual pressing of buttons. I simply don't see it being a win.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

On the contrary, I fought going to an Android, loved that Blackberry, it's been a long time though and in fact, I still have that only phone. It's just a big difference between typing on a touch screen and the actual pressing of buttons. I simply don't see it being a win.

Yeah but what made those bb devices useable was the ability to use it one handed right?

With a device that will clearly be top heavy they took away the comfort of using it one-handed. Either that or there will be a bunch of dropped phones and cracked screens.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah but what made those bb devices useable was the ability to use it one handed right?

With a device that will clearly be top heavy they took away the comfort of using it one-handed. Either that or there will be a bunch of dropped phones and cracked screens.
100% agree, no one handed opp with that style slide out. Maybe the Asurion insurance company is sponsoring it?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
So if you replace then thru insurance maybe they count them as increased sales... Hehe

NexusSix