1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Black theme for LGB 2.0

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by TheIceCable, Jun 20, 2011.

1. TheIceCable

TheIceCable Member

This could be a repeat, but I've searched for days...I would like to upgrade to LGB 2.0 but I want a theme like black n bold or minimal magic for it. Will the themes for 1.9.2 work for2.0? I'm on a D1.

Sent from my Droid
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

The Theme Chooser themes should still work, which would allow you to get Minimal Magic or one of the other themes you like. Black N' Bold as far as I know isn't a TC theme, so it will need to be ported to the ROM build you are running.
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

You could always check out "Blizzard" by Bboy. Its not a simplistic black and white theme but a good one IMO. If you're looking for simplistic then you could check out "Minimal Bread" for the theme choser. Its a very clean, simplistic black and white theme that you can download right from the market place.

And I am pretty sure the 1.92 themes will not work for 2.0.

Sent from my DROID2
  4. TheIceCable

TheIceCable Member

So I flashed LGB 2.0, love it. Went with the minimal bread theme, did not like the blue tint that would pop up occasionally in some spots... so u went back to Minimal Magic and am good to go. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums