1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Black on Black Text

Discussion in 'Xeudoxus' started by SyNiK4L, Jun 5, 2010.

1. SyNiK4L

SyNiK4L New Member

I used to run cyanogen 5.0.6.2 and the regular dark edge and everything was perfect..but i just updated to cyanogen 5.0.7.1 and i tried green blue and red and all of them have black on black notification text for me...as well as the clock on the notification bar...iv looked around and i cant find anyone else who has this problem? and ideas anyone?
  2. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Why the double post?

I believe CM has some app, Spare Parts or something, that allows you to mess with certain colors and I think it covers all the things you mentioned.

I don't use CM, so I can't personally confirm this - its just what I possibly recall seeing in IRC.
  3. SyNiK4L

SyNiK4L New Member

ya my bad i was ina hurry to get this fixed...and i didnt think people would see it on the dark edge...so i posted it on here...and ya ur right...i finally decided to hop on CM's IRC and ask if anyone knew how to fix it and they said that, thats where i can change it from. HAHA funny they anwsered it like 2 seconds ago and then u anwsered me lol. but thx man