black notification bar

OP
J

jakewake23

Reaction score
my phone has been at this screen for about an 45 min now. if i take the battery out and restart it it just goes right back to that screen and stays for a while again what should i do

OP
J

jakewake23

Reaction score
will that delete every thing i have on my phone 1kds

OP
J

jakewake23

Reaction score
nvm the last post u r a life saver 1kds thanks a bunch

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No problem at all, sorry I didn't check back soon enough to answer that last one, glad you got it going

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Thanks 1kds I totaly forgot he had to wipe from the stock recovery. Well happy its running now, enjoy

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Mick11

Reaction score
ok im jakewake's friend and i installed evervting right but i was wondering how you can get the original camera, video camera, and calling apps?

Mick11

Reaction score
Thanks but It didn't install. So I just placed it in SYSTEM/APP and rebooted and both camera and video camera appeared thanks tho. Also I didn't want bootstrapper any more soil deleted the API. Deleted system/bin/hijack and loggwrapper and change loggerapper.bin to loggwarpper. If I want to get the recovery back will it still work if I hit the bootstrap recovery button?

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No, you will have to reinstall the app.

Mick11

Reaction score
K one more question I like the gummyjar Tom but if I decided to change to like liberty 1.5 or something could I install over or would I have to sbf back too original 2.2 is?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
You can just install over gummy just needed to wipe data cache after you flash liberty

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Mick11

Reaction score
OK one last thing. Do you know where I can get the original dialer and contacts?

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the blur dialer requires blur framework and won't work with a blurless ROM like gummyJAR. You can always use a blur ROM like ApeX or rubiX blurry.

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you might be able to, I always like to flash a new ROM over a clean backup. If you don't have one you can use maderstcok then back it up. Then you will always have a clean slate to fall back on.