Black Mist or White Frost?

ring007

Reaction score
black for me and I'm planning on buying one of those S cases, the red or the blue one, haven't decided yet

jcoppola33

Reaction score
i have a white note 2 but Im moving to a black s4 only because when Im at work and my hands get pretty dirty (black and stuff) Im practically afraid to pick up my phone haha

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Has anyone seen either in person yet? I was settled on black, but my friend said they got demo models in at work yesterday and that the black actually has a deep blue tint to it. I absolutely hated the blue color of the S3, so if it looks anything like that, I'd have to go with white. I always thought I saw a slight blue tint in some of the videos too.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Has anyone seen either in person yet? I was settled on black, but my friend said they got demo models in at work yesterday and that the black actually has a deep blue tint to it. I absolutely hated the blue color of the S3, so if it looks anything like that, I'd have to go with white. I always thought I saw a slight blue tint in some of the videos too.

Ive seen it and it does seem to have a slight gray/blue tint although it is black. Looks nice though.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Ive seen it and it does seem to have a slight gray/blue tint although it is black. Looks nice though.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

You're right, it is nice. I stopped by Wal-Mart after work last night to see if they had dummy versions for the other carriers so I could pick a color. They had them both out, thankfully. I was really strongly considering white, but once I held them both in my hand side by side, black was the clear choice for me. I actually liked the tint a lot. The white seemed cheap looking to me, for some reason.

jamjr74

Reaction score
You're right, it is nice. I stopped by Wal-Mart after work last night to see if they had dummy versions for the other carriers so I could pick a color. They had them both out, thankfully. I was really strongly considering white, but once I held them both in my hand side by side, black was the clear choice for me. I actually liked the tint a lot. The white seemed cheap looking to me, for some reason.

Yeah its sharp looking. I went with black mist. Being delivered today!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

sonicbuffalo

Reaction score
I've never had a white phone before so I figured I'd try it this time. I think they look sleek, and besides, I have a white car....so it makes perfectly good sense.

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I have always wanted a white phone but chickened out at the last minute every time. This time I was dead set on white. Stopped at Wal-mart last night to check them both out in person. For those asking the black is almost like a carbon fiber pattern in person. Very VERY cool. Now i'm torn all over again.....:blink:

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I'm in the same boat. I have always wanted a white phone but chickened out at the last minute every time. This time I was dead set on white. Stopped at Wal-mart last night to check them both out in person. For those asking the black is almost like a carbon fiber pattern in person. Very VERY cool. Now i'm torn all over again.....:blink:

Don't chicken out now! Go with the white since you've always wanted one. I've always had black phones so I went with white this time. :cool-b:

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
Don't chicken out now! Go with the white since you've always wanted one. I've always had black phones so I went with white this time. :cool-b:

Well, its done and we kinda got a little bit of everything. But I think I let you all down. :sorry:

White GS4 16GB for the wife
Black GS4 32GB for myself
White GS3 16GB for my daughter

White is sooooo cool in person. I really love it but coming from a 16GB Note 2 I just couldn't say no to the 32 GeeBees. :in love:

EDIT: But to anybody that is wondering, if you don't need the 32GB storage I would say white all the way. Just so cool. I'm jealous of my wifes phone. Haha

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Well, its done and we kinda got a little bit of everything. But I think I let you all down. :sorry:

White GS4 16GB for the wife
Black GS4 32GB for myself
White GS3 16GB for my daughter

White is sooooo cool in person. I really love it but coming from a 16GB Note 2 I just couldn't say no to the 32 GeeBees. :in love:

EDIT: But to anybody that is wondering, if you don't need the 32GB storage I would say white all the way. Just so cool. I'm jealous of my wifes phone. Haha

Nice! S4's for everyone! :money: