Black Market

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, i'm sure this has been answered in another thread (couldn't find it though) I dl the black market from one of the threads (forget which one). Do I flash this in clockwork or can I just install (vending.apk?) I really would like the black market. I'm sick of the green
I'm running liberty 2.0.1 (droid 2)
Thanks!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, i'm sure this has been answered in another thread (couldn't find it though) I dl the black market from one of the threads (forget which one). Do I flash this in clockwork or can I just install (vending.apk?) I really would like the black market. I'm sick of the green
I'm running liberty 2.0.1 (droid 2)
Thanks!

To be honest I've never heard of it, I'm assuming it's just the Market in black? Since it's an apk file for the Market just install it. You can't flash it.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its an inverted market.... so you either flash it or push it to system with root explorer.... some wont work on anything besides moto Droid 1 so make sure you have a nandroid first....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I prob just worded it wrong. I meant the inverted market (black). And I tried to install it but it won't. Just wondering how people got it on. Does it not work on the d2. The file i have is a zip but it has a vending.apk in it (that's why I asked about flashing). No big deal really. It looks a lot better in black than then green thats for sure

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its an inverted market.... so you either flash it or push it to system with root explorer.... some wont work on anything besides moto Droid 1 so make sure you have a nandroid first....

So I should extract it and place it in system/app? I feel like I should know how to do this but I can't seem to get it to work. Thanks for the input guys

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The ones I made flash in recovery.... but my updater.script is from a d1 set up so it might need altered.... and I don't know anything about the d2/dx so I dunno... you can try putting the Apk in system/app and see if that works... if it doesn't, pm the user mobile_Sensai... he made some themed markets for dx and maybe d2... so he should be able to assist you better.....

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good call. I'll hit up sensei. Thanks!

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
If you settle for a blue and black market, try the one for epic blue and bold. It works perfect. You could also try ApkManager to create an update zip, but its not really needed either. Try deleting the current vending.apk from system/apps/ then place the vending.apk that is inverted in system/apps/, oh and be sure to clean the cache and data before doing this.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Clean cache and data, where? In the app?