1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

black ice clock?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mrcold, Apr 29, 2010.

1. mrcold

mrcold New Member

Droid does.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. mrcold

mrcold New Member

I'll try this again since my first post was kind of worded like a 9 year old wrote it, and I didn't even understand it upon rereading.

I'm currently running BB 2.1 (ESE81), Chevy's kernal at 1.0, and installed smoked glass...I ran into the problem of not being able to read the notification bar clock. I installed the round battery version because the screens all showed white text for the clock. Didn't fix it. So now I installed the black ice theme. I friggin love it, but the clock text is still black. Is that the way it should appear? Do I need to data/cache wipe and reinstall? Thanks for any help...and sorry to anyone who read my first post.

(if anyone knows of other cool themes that work with this rom, i'd love to change it up occasionally)
  3. bgill55

bgill55 Beta Team Theme Developer

you need to edit the service.jar to change the clock color you can check out my black ice theme in team Chaos section do get an idea!
  4. mrcold

mrcold New Member

Thanks for the input. I didn't even get to try it, though. Before I did anything, started to get FC on incoming calls, then anytime I tried to make calls. Though I love the appearance of black ice, I guess it's prolly not worth it if my phone isn't a phone anymore... bummer. :/
  5. ilikefishes

ilikefishes New Member

I had this exact same problem. Loved the look though. Especially the market app's, you are definitely right about not being able to use the phone for a phone. Shoot, I would have just stayed with the i-phone if that was what I needed.