black hole?? help??

azle

Reaction score
I have some how created a black hole on my home screen. Every time I put an app in this spot it disappears. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is a folder, each time you drag an APP to it you are adding that APP to the folder.

If you press on the folder it will open up and you will see all the APPS, if you press and hold on one you can drag it out of there if you would like it out.

ms4teacher

Reaction score
A Screen shot would be more effective, if you can...

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

OP
azle

azle

Reaction score
Black Hole??

Screenshot_2012-08-09-07-21-14.pngScreenshot_2012-08-09-09-20-14.pngThanks Sydman but maybe i did not explain it correct. Where there once was an APP there is nothing no folder nothing. It started as my GMail app. now when i go to retreive an app in my phone and try to put it there it automatically sends me back to the app storage area ( don't know the proper name). The three app areas open now go to a black hole? I also attached a notification drop down, how do I find out which app is sending me these ads?

Thanks again!!

Azle

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Download Air Push Detector from the Play Store to tell you what APP is causing those ads.

So you are not talking about those three folders on your home screen titled "Radar", "Controls", and "Music" correct?

You could try a hard reset by holding the volume down button and the power button for 10 seconds and it will reboot the phone.

OP
azle

azle

Reaction score
Again your the MAN I did the reboot and all is well, wonder what the heck was going on. I would like to figure it out, after the reboot I had at least 6 Gmail apps in a folder plus all the other apps I tried to put there?? Crazy Man!!

Azle

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
:)

Not too sure, sounds like something just got confused. Hard reset fixes a lot of those problems. Glad you got it working!