Black Friday, any chance at all?

Creed

Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible that this phone would show up as part of a Verizon or best buy Black Friday sale, do new phones often take part in these sales? And if not, are there other ways to get this phone for under the $300 price tag?

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Extremely doubtful there would be a price drop that soon after release- if the phone is even released before Black Friday.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
although, if they were to release on black friday, imagine their sales. immense

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, doubtful they'll drop the price so soon. I imagine it will be out before Black Friday though, just based on the UK release date.

OP
Creed

Creed

Reaction score
I didn't mean a price drop, more of a "to the first 2 people who show up, get a free nexus!" because I am more than happy to wait in line all night to save $300.

Thanks for the grim answers :(

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry never heard of such deals.

I'm not crazy enough to go out on Black Friday.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Its not neccesairly true they won't have a sale or someone won't be offering it. I got my D1 on a black Friday sale for 50 bucks from dell mobility when it was 199 at verizon. Remember the D1 came out in November of 09.

Sent from my Moto Droid

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you opened a new line for the deal, $50 for the OG 2 weeks after it's release is pretty impressive.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Sounds like you opened a new line for the deal, $50 for the OG 2 weeks after it's release is pretty impressive.

Actually no at the time the line was 6yrs old. Dellmobility.com has always been known to have way lower prices then everyone. Even amazon was running a deal on it at the time but they couldn't touch dells site. I just hope there's faith the nexus could be cheaper somewhere during black friday :)

But yes indeed I got lucky cause it was pretty impressive.

Sent from my Moto Droid

ice456789

Reaction score
It is not unlikely that you will find a deal, though it will more closely resemble the Costco deal for the Bionic. Charge full price (or close to it) but throw in a bunch of accessories. Even Best Buy has been doing that on Black Friday.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I'm pretty anxious to get this phone. i will wait in a line for a day to get it. if i had 800$.... or even 300$ (speculated price from VZN, not sure) Yeah it doesnt have an 8 megapixel camera, but ZERO shutter delay?! YES PLEASE. :) Overall, this phone is still amazing