Black Colored HTC 10 Images Leaks

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
black-htc-10-pic.jpg

Here's a leaked image of a black-colored HTC 10, sitting next to a silver one for comparison. The black one doesn't have an etched HTC logo, just a sticker. That suggests it's a pre-production model.

With the lighting in this shot, it's almost hard to make out the heavily beveled edges of the new design on this version of the HTC 10. This would lead some to speculate it is simply an older HTC One M9; however, after looking a bit closer and increasing the brightness (of the image or your monitor), you can make out the new design.

Here's our dedicated HTC 10 section for additional discussion: HTC 10 (HTC One M10)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm going to put this out there. Some one on Twitter last week (Rudy Huyn) speculated that this handset may be a Windows 10 handset. HTC 10 = Windows 10?

Total speculation but it would make sense. Put it this way, I wouldn't be shocked if it were to be a Windows 10 phone, but I think its a long shot.

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
I dont think its a sticker, there is just a protective film over the logo to keep from scratching as is on the left over the buttons to keep them from falling out.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It'll be a nice device, but anyone else getting bored of this design by HTC?

I mean I can't think of how they would really change the design. Samsung had it easy by just switching to premium materials, HTC has used premium materials since the M7.

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
yep, they have all gotten boring honestly. The renders people make look much better than the real deal. Even samsung is played out, the last 3 phones all look exactly the same minus a curve here and there. No one really is trying since apple is constantly popping out the same looking phone in different sizes every year, not much changes in look so no one else is in any competition to try and bring out a better looking phone every year.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just think let's get big improvements with the internals ...IMO there is no need to change so much in the appearance ..give us a quality camera most have been asking from HTC ..a smooth experience and good battery ...

6s Plus

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
I'm more for an appearance since most features I can care less about, only thing I use is the camera, web, text and phone calls, never really use NFC or bluetooth or any other fancy gimmick. Its hard to screw up a phone that does good pics, web, text n calls so the rest should be put on aesthetically appealing rather then an ugly brick (my 2 cents). One thing I did like about htc though was the IR reader with built in tv app which I hope they kept.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
IMO one of the reasons HTC is struggling bc they have gone away from the M7 M8 builds and not improved on internals...this newest phone might not have front facing speakers ..the home button look ...big mistake IMO

6s Plus