1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BitPim doesn't seem to work - need to transfer Ring Tones

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Newenglandguy, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Newenglandguy

Newenglandguy New Member

Had a LG Voyager and now have the Droid2. Can't get BitPim working, as I need to transfer my Ring Tones. Is there any other method, or does someone know if I can select another Motorola phone from the list?
  2. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

Good news...you won't need BitPim anymore.

Plug the phone into the computer, turn on USB storage, and create a "media" folder on your SD card. Inside the media folder, create another one, titled "audio". Inside audio, create 3 folders; "alarms", "notifications", and "ringtones", and fill them with the tones of your choice.
  3. fish1552

fish1552 XOOM RS Team Lead Premium Member

Have you tried using Bluetooth? I used it to transfer contacts between my wife's LG Dare and her D2. I think I did some ringtones too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

I'd suggest just finding the ringtones in a supported format on the new device. I transferred my wife's contacts with BitPIM but didn't even bother with ringtones.
Search tags for this page
bit pim for galaxy s3
bitpim

bitpim android

bitpim doesn't work

bitpim droid razr

bitpim for android
bitpim for android razr
bitpim for droid
bitpim galaxy s4
bitpim htc thunderbolt
bitpim s4