bitblocks?!

Discussion in 'Android Games Discussions' started by spacemanps, Mar 22, 2010.

1. spacemanps

spacemanps Member

Ratings:
    +0
    okay so i had this game a while ago, bitblocks, it was a tetris like game that you could vs the android and it was really fun!

BitBlocks Free v1.292 Game for Android | Brain & Puzzle

when i look in the market place i cant find it! i even did the barcode thing and it wouldnt come up!!! did they delete the app?!

2. bomber889

bomber889 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't find it either.

3. omfgpie

omfgpie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    About BitBlocks

This is Emre Yucel's website, where if you scroll down a bit, he says that on March 9th, BitBlocks was removed from the Android marketplace as a result of the Tetris lawyers copyright infringement claims.

I find this outrageous to be honest, there are tons of crappy tetris clones already on the market that have been there since the Android marketplace began.

I was really pissed at this timing as well, because I recently did a wipe on my Droid and backed up all my apps before the wipe. Except, the backup application failed to backup BitBlocks, and so, I no longer have the game on my phone and have no way of getting it.

I recommend you send Emre an email at e4emre@gmail.com showing him support and asking him to make more efforts to try and get this fantastic and addictive game back on the marketplace, or find some other way for people to download it without going through the Marketplace process.

Hopefully, we can all get back to playing this great game without any stupid copyright BS.

4. Culex42

Culex42 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page

bitblocks android

bitblocks emre yucel android
emre yucel bitblocks