Birthdate...6/5/10

spoyld

Reaction score
My Droid is just 6 days old (to me anyway). I traded in my BB in hopes of a more accessible internet and easier texting capabilities.

So far so good, a few 'creepy' issues like my phone doing things on it's own, but I think I may love it dancedroid

Still trying to find 'normal' ringtones...not music, but an actual selection of phone ringers to choose from as well as regular wallpaper...not active.

Any info. is welcome!

Suzanne

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
No, but I will check it out today. Thanks!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums.

As Shadez said, Zedge is an awesome app to get BOTH ringtones and wallpapers.

CrusoeCale

Reaction score
My Droid is just 6 days old (to me anyway). I traded in my BB in hopes of a more accessible internet and easier texting capabilities.

So far so good, a few 'creepy' issues like my phone doing things on it's own, but I think I may love it dancedroid

Still trying to find 'normal' ringtones...not music, but an actual selection of phone ringers to choose from as well as regular wallpaper...not active.

Any info. is welcome!

Suzanne

Grats on coming over to the light side. I switched over from my Blackberry Tour a couple weeks ago for the same reasons.

OP
S

spoyld

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome CrusoeCale. I must say, I don't miss my BB at all!!! :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For great "regular" wallpaper download an app called backgrounds. You'll have thousands to chose from.

Fault

Reaction score
If u still need ringers, I can upload the defaults off my Dare. It has the rotatry phone ringer, and some of the more classic bells and beeps for a phone

CrusoeCale

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome CrusoeCale. I must say, I don't miss my BB at all!!! :)

Nor do I! :p. Things are just so much easier with android. There literally is an app for everything that I have needed. Mobile Wifi Hotspot, Games, Internet, Camera, Youtube, Jokes, Financing, and everything else. For me, my Blackberry Tour was just an excuse for Verizon to charge an extra $30 a month for a 'dumb' phone. I couldn't browse the web, it was too slow. Hardly any real 'useful' apps, and even fewer free apps in general. I ended up just using it for Pandora Radio. I had been following the Android OS since I first heard about it on the G1 over a year ago and even now that I have had my Moto Droid for about 3 weeks, it still doesn't fail to impress.