[ROM] BioWeaponX - D3 [WIP]

anthony_rada

Reaction score
I keep getting stuck on the (touch the android to begin menu) what do you mean by touching the four corners counter clockwise? (Sorry I'm a idiot) do I need to download the base .893 first? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I keep getting stuck on the (touch the android to begin menu) what do you mean by touching the four corners counter clockwise? (Sorry I'm a idiot) do I need to download the base .893 first? Thanks in advance!

That is to bypass the login. You have to set up your account manually afterwards.

Touch the very top left corner of the screen, top right, bottom right (above the softkeys) and bottom left to bypass the green android guy. Then select ADW as your launcher.

Sent from my Safestrapped, Rooted, ROM'd XT862

shane1

Reaction score
if you touch the corners of the screen it skips past the setup process, press in order around the box the droid is in

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Awesome thanks guys got it to work. Great rom. But must I add I did have to wipe data/cache. When I just put over stock rom it got stuck on boot and just kept rebooting for a while so then I did a battery pull,wipe data and did the four corner thing and got it to work. All this was possible using Koush bootstrap.

nu2droid

Reaction score
Used this for 2 days. It ran real good in the beginning.
Then all of the sudden it started acting up. Super over heating and monster battery drain. I used the gps to navigate for about 20 mins and lost bout 40% of battery. Was very odd. I had to charge phone twice yesterday in a 12 hr period losing 30-40 % each time I used the gps (max of 20 min each time). Also the screen lag when waking started to get real bad.
Bad flash, quirky phone or just my luck, I couldn't tell ya.

Battery pulls and restarts did not fix it.
Other than upon recent events, Sweet over all though
Running, D3, with safestrap (newest version)

anthony_rada

Reaction score
I my self have the battery drain quickly I'm showing 95% when my phone is telling me that the battery is fully charge. Any ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I my self have the battery drain quickly I'm showing 95% when my phone is telling me that the battery is fully charge. Any ideas?

From Buckmarble (dev on Maverick ROM) "This is something that is moto programming. You traditionally wouldn't notice this with the 10 or 20% with stock battery. It will continue to charge to 99-100% if you leave it on charger"

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had great battery life with this ROM. 12-17 hours depending on work schedule.

CapnGnarly

Reaction score
So far loving it. I was waiting for a ROM that removed the home launcher and ran just of ADW or GO or LauncherPro. Hits just the right spot with me.

Selbowdaeskimo

Reaction score

Did you try to reset the battery stats. Get into recovery> advanced> wipe battery.
Try to leave the device on the charger for as long as you can till you think it is fully charged. Then preform the process. Keep these awesome ROMs coming!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry this has kind of been abandoned. Busy with last few weeks of classes and working on ICS for d2g. Not sure when but i'll work on it some more eventually.

npritcha

Reaction score
I cant seem to get any of the download links to work. Anyone know where I can download the rom zip?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
My hosting got moved and I'm not sure if I have the zip anymore. When I get home I'll check and if I do I'll reupload it.

Sent from my D2G