Bionic's still coming, is defintely new hardware - XT875

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I need the bigger screen so I'm trolling Cragslist looking for an X to hold me over. I my have one tomorrow for about $150. If it's good, I'll be selling my OG Droid.

wooddale

Reaction score
I got a DX Ill sell for $175.00 it works in good shape rooted Liberty 2.0.1. I bought a TB and now I cant use it any more because of sim card. There going on ebay for $200.00 but once youy pay them it works about the same.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
If u can upgrade u can get a new one for that or a cpo for 99

Droid X

I think he wants one with out a contract. He wants one to tie him over until The Bionic/Targa is released.

That's exactly it. I'm tired of waiting for the larger screen. The Bionic was supposed to be here already. I don't want to use my upgrade until it's here. If I'm locked in for 20 months, I want the best of the best. If the X2 was 4g, I would probably get that. The X will hold me over until the Bionic or a quad core is released. The only thing I'll miss with the X is Miui, but as long as I have root, I'll be fine.

i can read

Reaction score
I need the bigger screen so I'm trolling Cragslist looking for an X to hold me over. I my have one tomorrow for about $150. If it's good, I'll be selling my OG Droid.

I'm with you there. I just bought a fascinate because I got a really good deal on it. My eris is about to be demolished by me throwing it against a wall from dying so much

salem667

Reaction score
Quad core.... Now that will b a long wait!!! Im sticking with 3g, and dont want the hassle of a sim card.... I hated that with at&t.... Besides I didnt like their survice.....

Droid X

therock

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a VCS rep getting some account things fixed and asked about the Bionic. He said here is no word and they usually get training right before they are announced, and they just got trained on the Droid Charge.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a VCS rep getting some account things fixed and asked about the Bionic. He said here is no word and they usually get training right before they are announced, and they just got trained on the Droid Charge.
Yeah i was n vzw yesterday lookin @ droidcharge and asked about bionic and he said september(sad face).Guys im losen hope here!!

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If u can upgrade u can get a new one for that or a cpo for 99

Droid X

I think he wants one with out a contract. He wants one to tie him over until The Bionic/Targa is released.

That's exactly it. I'm tired of waiting for the larger screen. The Bionic was supposed to be here already. I don't want to use my upgrade until it's here. If I'm locked in for 20 months, I want the best of the best. If the X2 was 4g, I would probably get that. The X will hold me over until the Bionic or a quad core is released. The only thing I'll miss with the X is Miui, but as long as I have root, I'll be fine.
Loooney2ns-picked uped 2 looney tunes dvds havent looked @ them yet but look 4ward 2 lmbo they dont make them like that anymore.Now bck 2 the point i feel ur pain-if im gonna leave sprint i want the best of the best and rite now vzw has nothin that makes me go WOW!!! i got 2 have that until then 4give me 4 sayin this-EVO 3D lookin real good!!!

BrianWin33

Reaction score
From my understanding from my father in law who works for vzw, bionic looks to be clipped bc the DX2 beats it in everyway except not 4g, but who really needs 4g until it gets cheaper or the dual antinneas ate figured better....true lte will b needibg 4 antinneas, but it wont work as if right now. To much interference with each other
I work for a firm that does Cell Site design for all major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint) There is no true LTE out right now. Just 3G++...LTE requires only one antenna per sector (Sector is the direction the antennas are pointing at each cell site, there are usually 3 sectors per cell site). The antennas you see are for GSM, UMTS and LTE...you won't see true 4G across the country until 2012 or later.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
From my understanding from my father in law who works for vzw, bionic looks to be clipped bc the DX2 beats it in everyway except not 4g, but who really needs 4g until it gets cheaper or the dual antinneas ate figured better....true lte will b needibg 4 antinneas, but it wont work as if right now. To much interference with each other
I work for a firm that does Cell Site design for all major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint) There is no true LTE out right now. Just 3G++...LTE requires only one antenna per sector (Sector is the direction the antennas are pointing at each cell site, there are usually 3 sectors per cell site). The antennas you see are for GSM, UMTS and LTE...you won't see true 4G across the country until 2012 or later.
Then plz xplain 2 me-how can they(cell ph carriers)charge us 4 a service thats not up 2 standards?Y hasnt some1 from congress STOPED them from robbin us?