Bionic's still coming, is defintely new hardware - XT875

Reaction score
lol funny how people are over their droids and other phones. im rocking a super sexy motorola t730. put that in your google bar and tell me if you dont laugh till you pee yourself.

im so ready for this phone, or any dual core phone for that matter, to be released already.

ROFL... That reminds me of the months leading up to the droid 1 's release where all these specs were coming out...and not one....ONE mentioned the hardware's ability to take a phone call (volume/quality etc). Coincidentally for a while some D1 users (myself included) were suffering from muffled output on phone calls..ironic, but funny. Thx for the laugh music = )

therock

Reaction score
ROFL... That reminds me of the months leading up to the droid 1 's release where all these specs were coming out...and not one....ONE mentioned the hardware's ability to take a phone call (volume/quality etc). Coincidentally for a while some D1 users (myself included) were suffering from muffled output on phone calls..ironic, but funny. Thx for the laugh music = )
Funny you should say. After an update the D1 was great but the funny part is the Dinc2 I tried was horrible in that respect. The ring tones are not loud enough. Speaker phone was a joke. The whole audio thing was weak. I went to the store to try others and they repeated. I demoed the D1 next to them and got a bunch of raised eye brows. They got the Dinc2 back. Just to name only one of the reasons that is.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol funny how people are over their droids and other phones. im rocking a super sexy motorola t730. put that in your google bar and tell me if you dont laugh till you pee yourself.

im so ready for this phone, or any dual core phone for that matter, to be released already.

U and me both.Went 2 c the charge,nice phone the colors r awesome,but not ready 2 drop 300.00 on a single core phone!

music life

Reaction score
yeah now yall see why i have been bombing the forums looking for the X2,D3, and bionic release date. bc i cant even stand this phone anymore lol

enV touch crapped out and thats all i have left. cant justify spending 150+ for a 3 month phone :s

moto needs to step up before i go insane :)

Kryptyk

Reaction score
Bought my wife the Thunderbolt today and its pretty nice. Very quick and smooth. My phone is up for renewal as well, but I too must wait till the Bionic comes out, then wait a bit more to see if it has gotten all of the bugs worked out of it.

GO GO Bionic!!!

salem667

Reaction score
From my understanding from my father in law who works for vzw, bionic looks to be clipped bc the DX2 beats it in everyway except not 4g, but who really needs 4g until it gets cheaper or the dual antinneas ate figured better....true lte will b needibg 4 antinneas, but it wont work as if right now. To much interference with each other

therock

Reaction score
From my understanding from my father in law who works for vzw, bionic looks to be clipped bc the DX2 beats it in everyway except not 4g, but who really needs 4g until it gets cheaper or the dual antinneas ate figured better....true lte will b needibg 4 antinneas, but it wont work as if right now. To much interference with each other

Don't take me wrong but your grammar has me wondering if I understand the point of your message.
What do you mean by "ate", and "needibg", "Wont work as if right now" ?

Help us out. Having a member with a Pa-in-law in the business is great for the forum and we will take what we can get but perhaps,,,, eh,,,,er,,,,uh,,, ahem, you could proof read your post?

salem667

Reaction score
Yea, sometimes I got to type fast.... I have a 9 month old, at times he wants my phone... I have apps for him.... Lucky I have an otterbox on it.... Sorry bout that everyone

Droid X

salem667

Reaction score

Don't take me wrong but your grammar has me wondering if I understand the point of your message.
What do you mean by "ate", and "needibg", "Wont work as if right now" ?

Help us out. Having a member with a Pa-in-law in the business is great for the forum and we will take what we can get but perhaps,,,, eh,,,,er,,,,uh,,, ahem, you could proof read your post?

Its are, needing, and wont work as of right now....... Sorry

Droid X

therock

Reaction score
Its are, needing, and wont work as of right now....... Sorry Droid X

Thanks, I hear you now. What area does the pa-in-law work? I know a bunch of Verizon 4G equipment was taken out in GA during the last tornado attacks. Came close to me putting a tree in my yard that is missing from somewhere. We searched the neighborhood for its original location without success.

Cmon BIONIC!

salem667

Reaction score
He works in the switch in little rock, ar.... Im not sure, but ill ask but the equipment... He works on cell sites and keeps the switch working....

Droid X