Bionic's still coming, is defintely new hardware - XT875

i can read

Reaction score
So how many days from being a test unit at verizon to release day at the stores does it usually take?

skaman9876

Reaction score
I wish I was a tester... I'm getting way to anxious just sitting here refreshing the forum day in day out praying for some new info or in hopes that maybe a new pic or info was released.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

DanSan

Reaction score
I'm still rocking the OG droid and wont consider upgrading until the Bionic is released :)

ugh, in the same boat. had my D1 since launch and ive been waiting for this thing like the second coming of jesus. im getting itchy and all my friends are grabbing TB's... I said i was going to wait out march, then april, now may.. how much longer can i wait!!? lol

skruid

Reaction score
If the bootloader is unlocked I will give up my of Droid and get the bionic, if it is locked down, I will switch to HTC, so I can have my phone the way I want it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the bootloader is unlocked I will give up my of Droid and get the bionic, if it is locked down, I will switch to HTC, so I can have my phone the way I want it

Coming from a bbtour-give me the bionic,lock,stock,and barrel!! Lol!!!!:icon_ banana:

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wish I was a tester... I'm getting way to anxious just sitting here refreshing the forum day in day out praying for some new info or in hopes that maybe a new pic or info was released.
Good 2 no,im not the only 1!!!
Me 3, love coming on here and speculating and getting new infodancedroid
U may think im liein but im gonna get a vzw phone(hopefuly bionic/targa)just so i can play nice.Lol!!!!!:icon_ banana:

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I'm actually thinking about just waiting for the next Nexus device or at least a device with Kal El and NFC. My D2 and Transformer are the perfect combination for right now.

Sent from my Transformer

therock

Reaction score
Latest Twitter Info from BMX:

black_man_x The Mobile Panda So about this "bionic" still haven't got mine as I'm working on another project. Test units do appear to have corrected the heat issues

Here is some new info as of today.. thanks as always bmx

Can we get word on the form factor. What she lookin like?

Phlack

Reaction score

I think I've seen lately the new HTC phones have had locked bootloaders.