bionic

ganggreen777

Reaction score
looks like the bionic is the phone to get for an offered up-grade. Supposedly the bionic is ATrix -like. Docking it and using it like a notebook/laptop. Which i love. I travel.

im ok w/o 4g, but if its upgradable cool, and i actually like the fact of 4.5 screen and front camera. Alot of people I know have iphones i can use(TANGO) and they livefar away, also using video skype.

I really like the new reVampted Bionic.

anyone else??

DROOIID

Reaction score
looks like the bionic is the phone to get for an offered up-grade. Supposedly the bionic is ATrix -like. Docking it and using it like a notebook/laptop. Which i love. I travel.

im ok w/o 4g, but if its upgradable cool, and i actually like the fact of 4.5 screen and front camera. Alot of people I know have iphones i can use(TANGO) and they livefar away, also using video skype.

anyone else??

I really don't think its going to be 4.5. I agree on everything else. Going to be an awesome phone.

conanbarb

Reaction score

anyone else??

Where did you see that it's not going to come with 4G? I was under the impression that it was.

Detonation

Reaction score
If its going to be a 4.5" pentile matrix screen, I will pass. Those screens look bad enough at 4" and 4.3".

EFGantry

Reaction score
it will be LTE, no question. and if you like webtop (a lot of people don't), it will be THE phone for you: 1 gb ram; dual core OMAP chip (instead of Tegra, as was in the original), with speed of 1.2 ghz (possibly 1.5); 4.3 or 4.5" pentile qHD screen; 8 or 16 gb internal storage, with capacity for 32 gb sdcard; running gingerbread; hdmi out...

kookk

Reaction score
My x2 pentile is subpar at 4.3...4.5 of pentile would be cause for vomiting.

Pentile display is like painting your super nice car with spray paint....blindfolded

Sent from my DROID X2

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you been living in a hole? Bionic specs have been beaten to death in several threads here. It is definitely confirmed to have 4g. The screen will be either 4" or 4.3". The redesigned form factor they spoke of suggests they are leaning towards a 4" screen. 4.5" is not going to happen with this phone, sorry.

Detonation

Reaction score