1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bionic wont boot past red eye/ball screen

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by 1016RN, Jan 19, 2014.

1. 1016RN

1016RN New Member

Just as the title indicates, that is my problem. I've done the factory reset with the Verizon tech support and I still have the same issue. They told me that it was a hardware issue and that nothing else could be done. I'm hoping that they're wrong. Any suggestions?
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Have you considered an SBF with rsd lite?

Were you rooted or had you made any modifications to the phone?

Sent from my Moto X DE
  3. TECHTOM

TECHTOM New Member

Verizon only said that probably so you would buy a new device. Also most of the time the people at the desks don't know much about this kind of stuff ( at least from my experience). The easiest and most certain way to fix this is what GoCliffGoO5 said by using rsd lite. Use this link for all the downloads ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1635231 ) or if you don't know what your doing with rsd use this YouTube tutorial: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FPo7JVFPw&desktop_uri=/watch?v=q4FPo7JVFPw hope this helps!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

droid ball

droid bionic wont boot

droid bionic wont go past eyeball screen
droid bonic stays on red eye

droid razr m has screen with red ball

my droid bionic will not get passes the red eye
razr m staying at red droid ball